Fees and Payments
My rates vary depending upon services provided. Please call (646) 270-7255 for further information. You may find you are eligible for a reduced fee, as well.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Although I do not accept insurance payments directly, an invoice will be generated that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. I ask all my patients to please check their coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health (or behavioral health) insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions a year will I be covered for?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need pre-approval from my insurance carrier to begin?
Either a check or cash at time of invoice. Also, I do accept credit cards, PayPal and Venmo.
A 48-hour cancellation policy will apply. Otherwise a full session fee will be charged.